I just wanted to thank everyone for participating and helping spread the word out about my first giveaway!! Just to let everyone know that I am writing down all your names and keeping track how many entries each person gets. For those of you that don't post any blogs or tweets of your own and followed me for the giveaway. Please post a comment in my giveaway blog saying something like "enter me" or "add me" so that I don't accidentally miss you!!
So I was tagged by Aleksis. I figured since I've had some new followers that it'd be perfect to do a tag and let you know a thing or two about me. Okay now onto the tag questions!!
This is the 8th picture that is in the 8th folder of my documents. It is a satellite photo of a volcano erupting. I don't remember which volcano this is I've had this for a while.
1) What shoe size are you? US size 11
2) Where do you work? I travel a lot.. that's all I'll say :-)
3) Favorite piece of clothing you own? Probably my leather coat.
4) Your favorite blog? So many that I couldn't name them all on here!!
5) Do you have any pets? I used to...
6) How many siblings do you have? I have several but only one of them lives near me and relates with well.
7) If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Hmm... Seattle maybe?
8) What were you doing before this? I was eating a late night dinner and was typing something
9) Your favorite food? I've always loved anything Italian but lately I've been loving to eat fish.
10) Do you have a middle name? Yes I do!! It used to be my first name a long time ago
11) Your favorite websites? Youtube, GasBuddy, Sephora, MAC, NARS, Yahoo Answers, Wikipedia, eCrater, Justin.tv, Google, Facebook, blogspot, twitter,
12) Who do you tag? I tag everyone reading this!!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Woo hoo!!! I recently hit my first 100 followers and am happy!! In my last blog I said that once that happened I would be posting my first giveaway soon after =)
Here are the items I'll be giving away to one lucky makeup lover!!:
01. The first item will be ONE regular MAC Lipstick (retail $14.00) of your choosing. That's right, YOU get to pick the color
02. Then you get not one but TWO regular MAC eyeshadows (retail $14.50 each). Again, the choice of colors will be entirely up to you :-)
The giveaway ends on June 12th and is open to US and International readers
How to Enter (1 entry for the drawing):
01. You MUST be a follower of my blog.
02. Spread the word about my giveaway in one of your blog posts & do so with your regular blog site.
How to get extra entries for the drawing:
01. Follow my Twitter = 1 extra entry
02. Subscribe to my Youtube channel = 1 extra entry
03. Tweeting about my Giveaway = 3 entries
04. Reposting my giveaway on the sidebar of your blog = 5 entries!!
01. The winner has up to 48 hours to message me with their contact info. Otherwise they will be disqualified and I will have to draw again.
02. If you enter the giveaway, please post a comment letting me know you're a follower and that you blogged about this giveaway.
03. If you choose to get more entries by following my twitter, subscribing to my youtube, etc etc. Then let me know that in the comments as well.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Getting so close to finally reaching my first 100 followers. I will definitely be giving out a VERY nice giveaway once I reach that point. I have a good idea what I'm gonna giveaway and I think you all will love it :-)
So I've been meaning to post this haul for sometime but I was away from the internet. I've been traveling a lot and recently had a birthday.
So here's what I purchased:
NARS blush and bronzer Duo (in Orgasm & Laguna): This one seems to be VERY popular and I can clearly see why. Both shades look spectacular and have been wanting to try them out for a while. I got this baby over on makeupalley and was originally going to buy both shades individually but figured the Duo would work better for me :-)
NARS Lipstick in Venice - I bought this at makeupalley by a really nice and helpful girl. I'm a real sucker for pink lippies like this. I recently saw some MAC lippies and a YSL that was a really pretty shade like this and may post a haul on those as well!!
MAC Fafi lippie in Utterly Frivolous - I first saw this lovely shade on somebody's blog a while back and thought it was a gorgeous shade. It took me forever to finally find someone that was selling this. I think this lippie has been discontinued.
MAC Studio Finish Concealer (NC20): I've seen so many tutorial videos/blogs of ladies raving about this one. In fact it was one of the very first items that got my attention when first getting interested in makeup. Right after receiving it I made the mistake of leaving it in my car on a hot sunny day. The concealer was "sweating" and it was very watery looking at the top. At first I was upset because I thought that I had accidentally ruined it. ha ha ha
Urban Decay Primer Potion: Another very popular item that I've been wanting to get for a long time. A while back I did buy some UDPP but it was in a shade called "Sin". It was alright but I think i'll like this kind better.
Maybelline Forever Metallics - Ruby Luster: I bought not 1 but 2 of these lovely lippies a few weeks ago. I went to an old FOTD blog and saw somebody using this one and just had to try it out. Since I have 2 of these. I think I will probably use 1 of them for my upcoming giveaway