Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009

First blog

Hey Ladies!

A few of you have already met me on youtbe.

This blog was created so I can subscribe to some of my favorite blog sites. I'm very new in the world of makeup and can't wait to learn all the great tips and tricks from some of the best the web has to offer.

It may be a while to where I get all the items I want because money has been really tight. If I start posting blogs, then it'll probably be just strictly giving hauls or product reviews of future things I try out.

For the time being I'll just end this saying hi to everyone and hope to get to know some of you.

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

Yay! I'm so happy you've made a blog!! I understand about the money thing, no rush! Good luck hon and I can't wait for your first post! :)

Xo
Aleksis

xLovelyMakeupx said...

hey thanks for following looking forward to your blog

Geeky Mac Boy said...

@Aleksis & @xLovelyMakeupx

Thanks you both for the nice comments!! I can't wait to post some blogs here soon :-)

Emma said...

Hey :) Great looking blog.

www.hiemmaa.blogspot.com

petitderriere said...

Hi! thanks for all the comments on my blog!
yeah...i do find that my stingeyness gets frustrating lol...but sometimes i try to avoid looking at more pricey stores so i'm oblivious to what i'm missing out on lol
Glad i could help with contouring.
hope to read more posts from you soon!

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Welcome! saw your comments on other blogs which led me to your blog. Look forward to reading more from you.

Michelle

lorien kate said...

Nice to meet you :) Omg I need to get into the world of youtubing!!! But I dont have a microphone with my webcam so I thiink itd be pointless, cos most of the girls post their youtube vids on here anyways :D Cant wait for hauls and reviews!!! Hauls are definitely my fav thing, love seeing what other people purchase! x

Disclaimer:

I am not affiliated with any of these companies mentioned. All of the products were purchased by me unless stated otherwise in an individual blog. My opinions are not influenced in anyway.