LOL... my last posting said that I was back and that was almost a month ago. Sorry, I got a little tied up with studying for finals and finishing up the semester.
Also, I recently purchased some things and wanted to do some more hauls/swatches. Somehow I lost the battery charger to my camera! I finally gave up search and bought me a new one.
This is kinda sorta my first face of the day look!! Actually it might be more of a Face of the Night since it's fairly well made up. Obviously this is not a FOTD of me (he he) and I didn't psychically apply this to anyone with my products. Instead this was done thru a site called Taaz and I'll do a breif review on this site in a future blog
Here are pics of what she looked like before and after. For a first timer I think I did alright. Many of the products I used are things that I own too! Except the blue eyeshadow by Lancome, but it's sooo gorgeous I might buy some soon! :-D
After (click to enlarge)
List of products I used (many of which I own!)
* MakeUp Forever Lift Concealer in "Dark Beige"
* Revlon Colorstay foundation in "Ivory"
* NARS blush in "Orgasm"
* NARS bronzer in "Laguana"
* MakeUp Forever eyeshadow in "Mauve 151" (highlight)
* Lancome Sensational Effect eyeshadow in "Personal Style"
* Maybelline Define-A-Line eyeliner in "Soft Black"
* L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Black
* NARS Velvette Matte Lip pencil in "Dragon Girl"
* NARS Lipstick in "Catfight"
* NARS Lipgloss in "Chihuahua"
So how well of a job do you think I did? For a virtual makeover does it look alright?